Here’s our six-step system to helping people find homes to rent.
Step 1 – You see a property we are advertising online that you are interested in.
Step 2 – If you like what you see and want to move on to the next step, we will ask some of the questions below.
- Which home are you interested in?
- Who will be the tenants? Just you? A couple or a family?
- When do you need to move into a new property?
- What length of time are you looking to rent?
- Do you want to keep pets there?
- How do your credit history and work / previous landlord references look?
We will then contact the landlord and see if this is all agreeable to them before going to the next step. This way, we don’t waste anyone’s time.
Step 3 – An in-person viewing. Get a real-time feel for the place and its space and potential.
Step 4 – If you want the property, it’s time to act quickly. Properties across Tyne and Wear are in demand, especially in Newcastle and Sunderland.
We’ve already pre-qualified you, so we will let the landlord know you wish to take the property. If they agree to rent it to you, you’ll need to pay a holding deposit, and the referencing checks begin.
Step 5 – As long as everything comes back ok and is acceptable to the landlord, we can get you a moving-in date and complete the paperwork.
Step 6 – Moving-in day – We’ll hand over the keys and talk you through anything you need to know, such as utilities, and we’ll carry out a moving-in inventory.